Saturday, May 16, 2015

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: DNXiO FAQ

 

This was a big red flag for me at the show.  And when I asked about it, multiple reps confirmed that the DNXiO drivers would be written by, and be the responsibility of, Blackmagic Design.


When I questioned the logic of this approach, given the dismal historical performance of BMD drivers, I was told that Avid would not let their flagship IO product have those kind of problems.



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <domqsilverio@...> wrote :

If it is native (not Open I/O) and drivers are written by Avid, I just don't see us migrating to AJA or Blackmagic. Even the best AJA drivers are not as stable and well integrated as Avid's Nitris DX with Media Composer.


__._,_.___

Posted by: blafarm@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment