Saturday, February 21, 2015

[Avid-L2] moving Marquee files to non marquee system

 

Hi, all, I am working on a project that due to burst water pipes, I have to move to a different location.  I have several Marquee graphics in the timeline.  I can render them before doing a consolidation, but I am moving them to a system that does not have Marquee.  I still need to edit on layers below the graphics after I move the project.  My question is this.  Will I be able to rerender the Marquee files after editing, or do I need to export sequences with alphas from Marquee and bring them in as movies into my project after transferring.  I am not anticipating editing the graphics themselves, just the video tracks below them, so if that's my only option it will work.

Thanks for insights, as always

Katie Gates
up to my neck in alligators!


__._,_.___

Posted by: katie@yellowcat.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment