Saturday, February 7, 2015

[Avid-L2] FR: Project window height

 

I was glad to see that my desire for a bigger opening Project window when you first launch Avid was finally recognized in the latest release. The only thing when you launch is this window, so it could be the full size of the screen, but the old Project Launch window didn't even let you see the full length of your project names.

With that out of the way, let's go the opposite direction with the Project Window itself. WHY WHY WHY - in this age of people cutting on laptops with limited screen real estate - can you not shrink the size of the Project window vertically past a certain point? I've only got two bins in this current project and yet the Project window can't be shrunk to a space smaller than 12 bins.

I'm assuming it's because of the Format Tab.

While I'm looking at the Format Tab, when did they add the Mask Margins button in the Format Tab? I've never seen that and could have used it on my last project. You learn something new every day.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Steve Hullfish <steve@veralith.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment