Sunday, February 15, 2015

[Avid-L2] FR: folders in Project Launch Window

 

Didn't it used to be possible to create folders inside of the Project Launch Window?

I know that now we have the choices of Private, Shared and External, and that you can make sub-folders inside those, but the rest of the subfolders wouldn't show up. You could only point to one.

I'd like to be able to - for example - have folders inside "Shared" for Dormant Projects or specific clients or months of the year. Then when you chose "Shared" you'd see those folders inside of Shared and could spin them down like you can spin down folders in the Project Window to reveal bins inside of the folders.

BTW, I've been pointing my EXTERNAL projects to DropBox. That means they're always backed up in the cloud and always safe, not just if my hard drive dies, but if my laptop gets stolen and makes it easy to work across different machines if I want to. (desktop/laptop/on-line house). I think there are several others on the list doing that… I think that's where I got the idea. Anyone think that's a bad idea?

Steve

__._,_.___

Posted by: Steve Hullfish <steve@veralith.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment