Friday, January 30, 2015

[Avid-L2] Relink Issues

 

I'm having some trouble getting a bin to relink on a home system, and any help would be much appreciated.


Bin originated in Avid MC v.8


I had my AE copy the Avid Media folder to a shuttle drive. We dismounted the terrablock, opened the bin and were able to to get everything to relink to the shuttle drive. OK, so we know everything is definitely on the shuttle drive.


On the home system the bin opens fine (MC 7.0.3 - that shouldn't matter, right?) but most of the media is offline.


I've tried: 

- every permutation in the relink window I can think of

- trashed the mdb file

- renamed the Avid MediaFiles folder


I'm pretty much out of ideas. How do I get this media to re-link so I can work for free all weekend?!?!


Thanks for your advice.


Jesse Gordon

jesse-gordon.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: jesseg132001@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment