Friday, January 30, 2015

[Avid-L2] Re: WAY OT: Web Hosting

 

I just switched to Squarespace.  A small learning curve, but the web building tools, including a library of templates geared mainly toward visual artists, produces a great website for those who may lack in artistic and technical GUI designs for web.  For example, they have a "logo generator" that spits out some very cool looking logos... something cheap, easy and already properly HTML coded for the web.  I have a small site (no e-commerce, etc), and for my particular set up, I get a year of Squarespace, INCLUDING hosting, and free domain name registration, 24/7 support for $89.00 per year.  They also will give you a 14 day free trial of their full suite.  I think I saw that they have a workflow to import wordpress files into their system (along with a variety of other types of media).  Worth checking out for your needs. My site: About

.

__._,_.___

Posted by: evan.wright@me.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment