Friday, January 2, 2015

[Avid-L2] OT: The most important part of a 14year old girls Birthday party. Wifi and iPhone Chargers

 

Having just observed my daughter's 14 year birthday party I was inundated with requests for our wifi password and if we had chargers for their iPhones.  No mention of turning on the TV to watch a movie but they all sat in the family room playing trivia games with each other on their phones.  More texting than  chat.  The entertainment landscape is changing faster than I had imagined.  The parent conversation centered on how to track the kids with find my iPhone etc...  This makes me understand better why so many of the projects I work on are working on online aspects to the shows and forms of texting style participation.  It's really starting to feel like everything I know is wrong, or at the very least boring to the younger generation.
 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment