Friday, November 14, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Remote Control Editing?

 

Hi,

The quicktime plays without bad playback issues?
I'm getting stuttering and blocky color on my test.
Is there a setting you use to play out smoothly?
thanks,
owen



On Nov 14, 2014, at 5:34 PM, Dennis Degan DennyD1@verizon.net [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


On Nov 14, 2014, at 9:30 AM, hoplist wrote:

> I will try Logmein.
> What version of the Logmein product are you using? I'm not sure they are all capable of audio.

I answer:

I'm using LogMeIn Client version 4.1.4667 (Pliugin 1.0.1001) on my MacPro running MacOSX 10.7.5.
The computer being viewed and controlled is a MacBookPro running MacOSX 10.9.5.  The LogMeIn Client on the MacBookPro is the same one as on the MacPro (version 4.1.4667 with Plugin 1.0.1001).

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
    NBC Today Show, New York




__._,_.___

Posted by: owen <owen@thenowcorporation.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment