Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Yosemite Support Announced NOW for MAC Pro only?

 

install a trial version and see how it goes.

On Nov 25, 2014 4:33 PM, "tonybreuer@mac.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I got all excited when I read that Yosemite has been blessed.  My old and creaky Symphony 6.0.4 running on a 2009 Nehalem Mac Pro is ready for AARP and Social Security like it's owner.

However, upon closer examination on the Avid website I don't see the new iMac 27 retina display as being usable for Avid.  I can't seem to find any mention of the new iMac at all.

Anybody know what I can do to find out?

Thanks

Tony

__._,_.___

Posted by: Raj Rodrigues <raj.rodrigues@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment