Tuesday, November 25, 2014

RE: [Avid-L2] Re: I used Marquee

 

Well, it's only the credits, but, hey, it's resolution independent so why not?  I just made sequential tiff files and dropped them into Nucoda.

Warmly on a cool day,
Seth



To: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
From: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:48:13 -0800
Subject: [Avid-L2] Re: I used Marquee

 
Having only inherited Marquee titles on rare occasions I wasn't aware of this capability.  How is it such an old piece of software has the capacity to create a DCP.  Wasn't Marquee developed long before there was a DCP?  Perhaps I'm just completely out of touch with this.  Very interesting workflow.



---In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <seth_buncher@...> wrote :

Hi y'all,

Guess what I did?  

I used Marquee.  For a 2k DCP. 

I'm more comfortable in Softimage than Adobe, so sue me.  It worked like a champ.  (A very slow champ, but a champ nonetheless.)

Warmly on a cool day,
Seth

__._,_.___

Posted by: Seth Isaac Buncher <seth_buncher@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment