Saturday, November 15, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Erratic trim mode

 

Check to see what keys you have "Next Edit" and "Previous Edit" mapped to. Those are the ones that make it go into Trim mode. Maybe they're mapped to your cursor up/down keys, and you're slipping off the shift key? On my system (same MC ver.), I have FF/REW mapped to cursor up/down, and I specifically don't have "Next Edit" or "Previous Edit" mapped anywhere as I don't like their functionality.



On Monday, November 10, 2014, harris_ara@fastmail.fm [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

 
MC 7.0.4, Apple Mac Pro 3,1 with Mavericks.
 
I have FFW/REW mapped to my shift up and down keys to jump between edits. Most annoyingly avid will go into trim mode not all of the time but at least 30% of the time. I have seen this behaviour before when running avid on a mac and never solved the problem. 
 
Any ideas for a fix?
 
TIA 
 
Alan
--   http://www.fastmail.fm - Access your email from home and the web  

__._,_.___

Posted by: Mark Spano <cutandcover@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment