Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Dvw-a510

You're welcome to it.

ring me at the office monday, or email me directly monday and we'll make arrangements

I can also ship it to you if you pay for the shipping and ship back my shipping case.

Ha! You should have to take one of the UVWs to get the DVW ;-)

gh
----------------------------------------------------
Greg Huson
Secret Headquarters, Inc
Post Production / Production
Culver City, CA
323 677 2092
www.DigitalServiceStation.com
greg (at) SecretHQ.com
www.SecretHQ.com




On Nov 26, 2014, at 9:33 AM, Ross Fitts rfitts@ymail.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Hi greg, I'm on the L-2, I'd like the A510 if no one else has claimed it. I live in corona, I could pick it up sometime next week maybe.
>
> Regards,
> Ross
>
>



------------------------------------

------------------------------------


------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Avid-L2-digest@yahoogroups.com
Avid-L2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Avid-L2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment