Saturday, November 8, 2014

[Avid-L2] Re: Avid - Baselight

 

Hi Nige


I haven't used the roundtripping / importing from the big Baselight, but Baselight is a great colour plug-in for Avid. I've used it in v. tight turnaround situations and it's miles ahead of the Symphony corrector. The tracker is very cool.

You can jump from shot to shot with F5/F6 pretty quickly. 

It does fall down on grade comparison, unfortunately, but they are aware of that. I haven't used it for a few months so they might well have moved forward on that too. They certainly fixed a couple of bugs I found very quickly.

It's better than round-tripping to Resolve for me as you can still make editorial tweaks and also use other plug-ins in the timeline.



Trevor

__._,_.___

Posted by: trevatpc@yahoo.co.uk
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment