Friday, November 21, 2014

[Avid-L2] Re: Audio Track Effects Tool not showing

 

I solved the issue! I fond here: Why do the AudioSuite plugins not work in Media Composer on my MacBook Pro?

 

a quite similar problem but for Mac users. Yet, by updating the iLoc (PACE) software from here http://www.ilok.com

now I have access to the audio plug-ins. :-)

I'm surprised nobody else complained about this issue. By the way, there are still glitches in using the audio plug-ins (with plugin window opened starting the playback is not always working both by pressing L or Space bar). Does anyone else have this issue?


Sorin

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: sorinnitoi@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment