Saturday, November 22, 2014

[Avid-L2] OT: Helping out the host of our show with a Golden Moose Award? [1 Attachment]

 

I recently finished a series for The Outdoor Channel.  Our host is up for a "Golden Moose Award", yes I can't make this stuff up here is what I was emailed.  The series was extremely well executed by the whole production team, dare I say it's Moose worthy in my book.  If you have the time check out the link and vote for Craig.  Here's the email I received:

Friends of FIGHT TO SURVIVE,

Please forgive this mass e-mail, but as our season draws to a close I would like to ask a favor of all of you and your friends an family.  As part of the journey of making this series, I got the chance to work with an amazing man who became a friend, Craig DeMartino.  He was the host and heart of or show and though he had never hosted a television series before, he through himself into the task and rose to the challenges of the job.  Not only did he excel at it his first time out, but he owned it with his heart and passion for people.  Each year the Outdoor Channel awards a GOLDEN MOOSE AWARD (yes, that's a real thing) for best host of a show on their network.  Its a fan based award.  It would be great for Craig to win this.  He is so deserving and it would be a big boost to him in his continued journey in TV.

My personal ask is to take a few minutes, follow the link below and fill out the form with a vote for Craig.   And take time to ask one or more friends to do the same.  This extra effort and a few minutes of your time would mean a lot to me and I know it would to Craig and his family.

Thanks,


PS.  Please forward and make the ask!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outdoor Channel
Enter to win one of four prize packages. Voting ends December 29, 2013.

Preview by Yahoo

 


 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
logo_OutdoorChannel.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment