Friday, October 10, 2014

Re: OT:RE: [Avid-L2] Re: Lawyer recommendation for non-paying mother f!!!king bum...

 

Judge Judy would set him straight

On 10 Oct 2014 12:21:54 -0700, "bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Oh, Oh, can Rubin and I be Dogs the Post Bounty Hunters?  I can see it now, go ahead ask me to trim two frames and then not pay me.  You want like me when I'm angry.

My catch phrase could be, "Trim that and the horse you rode in on."  Time to find just the right wardrobe.



---In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <avid@...> wrote :

I sense a great new reality show: "Production Collections." 

 

Dave Spraker

 

Principal, spraker.tv

Shared Storage Solutions  |  Consulting  |  Sports Audio

www.spraker.tv

 

Northwest Territory Manager, Western Rep Associates

Broadcast and AV Manufacturer's Representative

www.westernrep.com

 

dave@...
(503) 897-0250

 

From: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 11:26 AM
To: Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Avid-L2] Re: Lawyer recommendation for non-paying mother f!!!king bum...


 

Tom,
I know a guy....  No really, I know a guy who works for various firms including law firms to gently remind clients that haven't paid their judgement, or whatever the proper term is.  I'll contact you off list.  And no his name is not Vinny.



---In avid-l2@yahoogroups.com, <ltr54@...> wrote :

Hi Avid-L,
So to keep it short:
Did DP job for client. Client won't pay. Sued in small claims. I won
judgment which is $6900. Client still won't pay. Got writ of execution to
levy slime balls bank account BUT now I find out hiring company is different
from entity who cut my "start job" deposit and only payment. Now I need a
3rd party court order. Needless to say DIY Law sucks BIGTIME!

So does anybody in the Los Angeles area have a business lawyer who could
review my case? I know 7K is small potatoes but I'm fed up and just want my
GD money. This has been going on for a year!!! Please explain to me why
people do business this way and stay in business????

Thank you for any help you can offer,
Tom McD





__._,_.___

Posted by: john@digitalcut.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (28)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment