Saturday, October 18, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Cursor Keeps Turning to Magnifying Glass in Color Correct

 

After I last posted yesterday I found the same problem starting up when in Effects Editing mode. There are plenty of workarounds when it occurs in cc, but not being able to click on the monitor in FX mode would be untenable. It's really starting to look like I need to do a reinstall, especially as I'm having this other twilight zone-like problem.


Marcel reasonably suggested I might have a stuck CMD key. I thought OPT was more likely, but, either way, I would think I would be having all sorts of other problems in this and other applications if that were the case.

Martin

__._,_.___

Posted by: martin@MartinNelson.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment