Friday, October 17, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Auto-Select Segments on In-Out

 



Sounds like gremlins.
What is your system set-up?

It also might be one of the usual suspects.
See if it's your User Settings or MCState files . . .
Info here: 


Cheers,

Benjamin


On Oct 17, 2014, at 8:14 PM, "Michael Kedor mikedor@gmail.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hello Group,

I don't remember when this behavior started to happen; perhaps at the same time as smart tools. Regardless, the extra clicking drives me nuts. Will someone please tell me where I can switch this behavior off?

When I select a region with the in and out marks, it automatically segment selects all the clips in the region. If I clear the in and out marks, the segments remain selected. I would much prefer that when I clear the in and out, that the segments are also deselected.

Is this something I can turn off? I know that this did not used to be the standard behavior.

Best,
Michael Kedor
mikedor@gmail.com

__

__._,_.___

Posted by: Benjamin Hershleder <ben@contactben.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment