Saturday, September 13, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] WAY OT: Needed - an Accountant (for an individual - not a company) with familiarity of our industry

 

Where are you located?

On 9/12/2014 8:03 PM, Mark Santora mrsantora@gmail.com [Avid-L2] wrote:
 

Hey All.

Way Off topic, but I'm in need of an accountant / tax preparation team
to help out as I am getting ready to set myself up as an LLC to cover
all my business needs. Unfortunately, I know no one that meets my
criteria and thought I'd reach out and see if anyone here would want to
suggest an individual or two.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

--
--
Mark Santora
http://www.marksantora.com


--
Owner/Director
S.R. Film & Video
195 W Broad St
Salunga PA  17538


Cinematography, Still Photography, Copy Writing,
Post Production, Web Hosting & Design

Office: 717-393-5333  ex 142
Cell: 717-203-0976
Fax: 717-393-1833

www.SR-Pro.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Mark Myers <markm@sr-pro.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment