Friday, September 12, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] sum of clip times in bin/project

 

And on a related note, I was digging through a drawer today and found my
old Ready-Eddy footage calculator. --J.B.

Benjamin Hershleder Ben@ContactBen.com [Avid-L2] wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi Steve,
> Is this what you're looking for:
>
> Select clips in bin.
> Right-Click.
> Get Bin Info.
> Console opens:
>
>
> Cheers,
> Benjamin
> ----
> *Benjamin Hershleder*
> *Book:* http://tinyurl.com/AvidMC-Book
>
>
>
> On Sep 12, 2014, at 6:44 PM, Steve Hullfish steve4lists@veralith.com
> <mailto:steve4lists@veralith.com> [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:
>
>> So, I'm interested in knowing how much footage I have in a project
>> I'm working on.
>>
>> Of course, I have subclips and audio files that are in addition to
>> the video files (dual system sound)
>>
>> I went to the Media Tool and created a master clip list of JUST the
>> video master clips.
>>
>> Is there a way to sum the DURATION?
>>
>> I tried exporting that as a TAB DELIMITED file and taking it to Excel.
>>
>> But then you've got a column for FRAMES that Excel doesn't know how
>> to convert to 24 fps/seconds.
>>
>> Is there a Console command I can run on a bin or a some other way to
>> come up with a footage number?
>>
>> You used to be able to do a get info on a bin and it would sum up the
>> time.
>>
>> Steve Hullfish
>>
>> __._,_.
>
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Beck <jb30343@windstream.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
from-Avid-Media-Composer-Cookbook.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment