Saturday, September 6, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] OTish: BBC and X

 


Out of curiosity, what is it about Avid that's making things so difficult in your shop?

DD


On Sep 6, 2014, at 11:35 AM, hoplist@hillmanncarr.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Of course, that's also true for many of the Avid haters out there concerning Avid. They misunderstand it and fail to properly use its power.

I truly hope Avid is not dismissing the "Avid Haters."  

I have been using FCP 7 for the past 6 years, but I used MC for the prior two decades and loved it.  I've tried hard to make Media Composer work for my facility. It has been a thrash. Even after investing in four new Avid workstations, I am ready to give FCP X another serious try.

Cheers,
                  tod

Tod Hopkins
Hillmann & Carr Inc.








__._,_.___

Posted by: David Dodson <davidadodson@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment