Saturday, August 23, 2014

[Avid-L2] Re: Dongles updates deadline?

 

It will effectively kill Avid as an updated editing option for me and many editors like me.  There just isn't enough Avid freelance work outside the core markets, so $300 is pissing in the wind.  I realize this is a good way to stabilize a  revenue stream for Avid, but I think a lot of editors will just let Avid die now.  For me, MC 7.0.4 will become much like FCP-Legacy: just there, just in case.

Or, for $300 you can buy FCPX and the updates have been free.  ;-)

sw

__._,_.___

Posted by: switthaus@mac.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Yahoo Groups
Did you Know?
Learn about creating and deleting Groups Tables


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment