Thursday, July 3, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: video monitor

 

I just got a 24" HP Dreamcolor (within my budget for my home system). Feeding it via a Matrox MX02 Mini and HDMI. Audio out to feed monitors. Good for what I need.

 With best wishes,
Roger Shufflebottom
+44 7973 543660

On 3 Jul 2014, at 21:38, "blafarm@yahoo.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

The 24" LP2480zx is significantly smaller than your stated 40-50" target.


If you can live with "smaller" -- you might want to look into the brand new 27" HP Z27x.

Reportedly a better panel, better features, better signal compatibility (including 4k), better calibration options -- and seemingly less expensive than the LP2480zx (at least at B&H).

The only cautions I am aware of (I don't own one yet) would be that the inputs are limited to HDMI and DisplayPort -- and that the HDMI input is currently 1.4, and not yet 2.0.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Roger Shufflebottom <rogershuff@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment