Friday, June 20, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] ProRes 4444 via AMA

 

I don't have an answer but I've noticed on my own systems that I have through upgrading ended up with older plug in versions that were left after uninstalling Avid and reinstalling a newer Avid version.  Just like I don't have to reinstall BCC 8 going from 6.0 to 6.5 some elements, or maybe all of them in the ama plugin folder are left alone.  I found I had older 32 bit and newer 64 bit versions of some of the ama plugins and I had to remove the outdated ones to get the newer ones to work.  The catch was I didn't use the particular formats so I didn't catch it right away.  It might be worth checking if any older ama plugins might be throwing a monkey wrench in things.  Probably not related to the Prores issue but worth a look.  It helped me on the avchd issues I was having a few weeks back.

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment