Saturday, June 28, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Isn't That Your Countdown?

 




Good eye David!

And thanks to both you and Job, I've now added
a link to the countdowns on my site as well:

Have a good weekend L2-ers!

Benjamin



On Jun 27, 2014, at 12:52 PM, David Dodson davidadodson@sbcglobal.net [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Hey, Job, isn't that your countdown behind Guillermo (I've attempted to attach a JPEG taken from a youTube page in which Del Toro is announcing the "Pacific Rim" sequel)?

I mean, that's the countdown I use every single day.

DD


<Job_Countdown_DelToro.jpg>
















__._,_.___

Posted by: Benjamin Hershleder <ben@contactben.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Job_Countdown_DelToro.jpg


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment