Saturday, June 21, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Am I the only fool on here running MC8

 

Well, when I installed 8 this week and went to get the AMA plugins from the Avid site, the XDCam plugin said "coming soon"  And when I start Avid, the plugin I currently have is flagged as not supported.  So there you go.

-P


On 6/21/14, 2:22 AM, bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2] wrote:
 

Does this mean there is no xdcam ama plugin for V8 now?  That seems odd given V8's real difference is licensing.



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <perroneford@...> wrote :

That's good to hear.  I'm hoping that XDCam AMA plugin comes soon.  One of the cams I own is an XDCam, so that would be VERY helpful!

-P

__._,_.___

Posted by: Perrone Ford <perroneford@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment