Friday, June 20, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Am I the only fool on here running MC8

 

I'm running 8 buy all I do is cut tvcs as a classic offline the do my online in smoke. I don't have any of the problems many others do as I simply don't push things that hard in the avid.

Having said that I've really enjoyed it so far and upgraded as soon as it was released.

Mike

On 21 Jun, 2014, at 3:08 am, "John Pale pale.edit@gmail.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

You won't find many who have "upgraded" from 7 to 8, as no features were added.  It's essentially the same except for the new licensing system.  You'll probably see more folks on 8 later in the year when new features are added and the deadline for getting a service contract approaches.

On Friday, June 20, 2014, Perrone Ford perroneford@yahoo.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I missed the MC7 download window. Is anyone else on here running 8?
And I will admit that I was more than a bit nervous to se 8.0.0 come up
on the version!

-P

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Mikeparsons.tv" <mikeparsons.tv@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment