Saturday, May 10, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Ver. 7 MC with Symphony Option dongle backwards compatibility?

 

I'm not concerned with the bin compatibility.  My understanding the latest versions of 5.5.x, 6.0.x and 6.5.x are bin compatible.  It's just the ability to run symphony versions earlier than V7 with a V7 dongle that was initially an issue because of the change of symphony no longer being a version but added as an option to mc 7.  That is what I'm trying to find out if they ever resolved the issue.  I assume if your V. 7 bin opens in V. 6.5.x then it would open all the way down to V 5.5.x but that is not something I've had the occasion to try out yet.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Yahoo Groups
DMARC related changes in Groups emails
Following recent changes in Yahoo DMARC policy, we made changes to how Yahoo Groups sends mails


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment