Saturday, May 3, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Remote workflow best practices

 

Hi Job,

Dave Ling here, former editor for Fusion Entertainment.  I haven't participated on this listserve for years.  I remember great times on the Avid-L and you were always a great guy.  I'm not editing any longer.  Can you fill me in on some of what's been happening with some of the members?  I think back to the mid '90s...  Is Oliver Peters around?  Great guy.

Dave
   

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

Did you check out automatic photo albums in Yahoo Groups?
When you send mail to your Yahoo Group with photos attached, a photo album with attached photos is automatically created. When your group members reply to the email with photo attachments, those photos are added to the 'photomatic' albums automatically!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment