Saturday, May 17, 2014

[Avid-L2] New licencing

 

Am I confused or is it that for most people we now have to buy support that we are never ever going to use in order to upgrade. We have about 20 MC licences and we probably haven’t used Avid support in 10 years and I can see no likelihood of us needing it in the next 10… however I need to buy 20 lots of support I’m never going to use  in order to upgrade.

 

I could just phone support up for a chat once a month just so I get my monies worth  I guess!

 

Why do avid make simple things so complicated – even the document explaining it makes little sense..

 

Grrrrrr

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Just launched ! Link preview on Yahoo Groups
Visit your Group on the web, simply paste the link to the article, photo or video you wish to share in the message you are composing.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment