Friday, April 25, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Question: QT Codec Double Check

 



Thanks Robert for helping me keep what's left of my sanity...
Much appreciated!
Cheers,
Benjamin
PS -- For anyone following along, I mistakenly linked to an older version
of the codecs. Here's the link for Avid Codecs LE 2.3.9 (which I think are the latest):

B

On Apr 25, 2014, at 12:53 PM, Robert Lawson <avidrhl@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Correct

On Friday, April 25, 2014, Benjamin Hershleder <Ben@contactben.com> wrote:

 




Hey gang,

This is a rudimentary question, I know . . .

I'm hoping my memory is correct on the following and
that someone might be kind enough to confirm or correct this:

Am I correct that:
someone who does *not* have Avid MC installed
can install the Avid QuickTime Codecs LE 2.3.8
and then be given a QT that is encoded in the DNx145 codec 
(or any DNx compression for that matter) and be able to play it?

Thanks in advance folks...
Oh, and happy Friday!

Cheers,
Benjamin








__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment