Saturday, April 12, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] My take on NAB

 


On 13 apr. 2014, at 03:14, bigfish@pacbell.net wrote:

So where do I stand  now if I'm still on V 6.5.x symphony and media composer?  I already own 3 seats of BCC 8 for my 3 systems.  2 came with symphony one I got on the half off deal a year or so ago from Boris.

You get all of 2014 to decide whether or not you want to upgrade those licenses for 299 each, which will give you a year of updates, upgrades, and Elite support. If you decide NOT to upgrade, you would have to buy new licenses in the future, should you want a new version. Your current version will keep working of course.
You can also opt to move to the monthly or annual subscription, which includes more goodies (like SY option). You get to keep your 6.5 license and get a discount on your first year of subscription. Your BCC v8 licenses should continue to work. You can also upgrade that via Boris to v9, should you so desire.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment