Saturday, April 12, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] My take on NAB

 

Its funny about Avid and these conventions.  I''ve been with Avid since 1994 but I always feel a bit out of place in their booth.  It seems full of station execs and engineers.   As an independent, single owner operator, I spend much more time at Adobe where I feel much more in touch with the overall vibe.   Not saying I'm jumping to Premiere but I just feel like the independent creative crowd and demos are at Adobe more than Avid.


Just my 2 cents
Lou
Lou Wirth Productions
500Tamal Plaza, Suite 522
Corte Madera, CA 94925
415-924-9411p
 




On Apr 12, 2014, at 12:28 PM, switthaus@mac.com wrote:

 

What about Avid?  Did they hit or miss this year?  Terry, you mentioned on another list that with Avid, "less now costs more".  What do you mean by that?


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment