Saturday, April 5, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Importing a Resolve Generated AAF into an Avid Bin??? Destruction of metadata???

 

I think what Scott is saying, is you just have resolve create graded media and you just relink to it in avid (since all metadata is retained).

No need to send an AAF back to avid, which would have messed up timecode

On Saturday, April 5, 2014, <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:
 

I really don't think you are understanding what I'm saying.  If the original sequence has a mixture of time codes this doesn't work in my experience.  If you are just creating media for Avid that's another story but in my world I take a completed project and capture just what is needed.  Is there some EDL parsing or some other way of separating the drop from the non drop needs of a particular sequence?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment