Sunday, April 13, 2014

[Avid-L2] Re: Online MXF with handles Avid 6.5-7 Resolve 9-10 | Metadata

 

All motion effect are supported. The idea is Resolve is just creating the new color-baked-in mxf files that the Avid Sequence just simply links. The reason why a collapsed effect is not supported is that if you have more than one master clip in the collapsed effect the AAF to Resolve only seems to be pulling the lowest track numbered track only. So if you have Collapsed Effects where there is only 1 master clip and 7 stacked effects this workflow will work, The idea is that the Avid Online Sequence will work as is. Almost every thing is supported and that is why I love this workflow. I have tested over 15,000 media files. It even supports an hour long sequence that does not need to be cut up in acts. I bet I can get this thing to work with a 2 hour movie. This workfllow has been used for over 90 hours of TV - Reality TV has been the real fun with 59.94 1080i and there is also some 1080p stuff too that this workflow has worked on. It really supports everything except what I mentioned in the previous post. I am currently trying to break it and it is so solid that I cannot break it. If you wanted to use Resolve, I now made it completely possible. 


- scott freeman

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment