Thursday, March 6, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] SPAM ALERT: My new book is finally available on Amazon for pre-order.

 

This from my publisher about the Kindle purchases and the availability of the companion website and materials:


The good news is that we have the e-first publication. That's something we've been striving for for a while now, and we're finally there.
 Bad news is the issue with the companion site. What we're going to do in the meantime is direct Kindle customers to email Peter with their Kindle receipt, and we'll then send them the files via a file-sharing site.

So, for any one who bought the Kindle version, you can email Peter Linsley at Taylor and Francis (Focal Press) and he will send you the files if you can provide a receipt of purchase. Note that I changed the email address to prevent spam bots from attacking him.

peter.linsley   at   taylorandfrancis dot com.

Now, if only I could get a copy!

Steve


On Mar 6, 2014, at 11:16 AM, John Pale <pale.edit@gmail.com> wrote:

 

No problem, Steve.  I was actually surprised the Kindle version was even available, as I was just checking to see if a release date was posted.  As I said earlier, there is a lot to be gained from just reading it as-is...and I would wholeheartedly recommend getting it even with the tutorial media on IOU.  Congrats and thanks for your work.  

Well done.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment