Saturday, March 29, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Decklink gives me black frames between play / pause

 

What version of Desktop Video do you have? I had the same issue on the Mac side with 10.0. I down rev'd to Desktop Video 9.9.3 and all was well.

Verne

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 3/29/14, John Pale <pale.edit@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [Avid-L2] Decklink gives me black frames between play / pause
To: "Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, March 29, 2014, 12:37 AM

Are you using the drivers that came
with it or the latest ones from their website.This was
a problem from way back, that they solved.  Maybe its
back?
I actually got rid of my Decklink Studio because
of poor trimming performance in Avid and constant issues
like this.  Smooth as glass with a Kona.  The card
worked great in everything but Avid.


On Fri, Mar 28, 2014
at 12:45 PM, Edit B <bouke@editb.nl>
wrote:

Just replaced my MojoDX for a decklink studio.

Now i'm seeing black frames between play and pause or
vice versa.

Highly annoying...

Anything i can do? (I remember changing some settings in
BIOS to get the DX

'kinda' working, not sure if that can be
related...)



win 7 / HP z420 / MC 6.0.3



thx,



Bouke



VideoToolShed

van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33

6512 AS NIJMEGEN, the Netherlands

+31 24 3553311
















































__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment