Saturday, March 22, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid/Resolve levels question

 


On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Patrick Inhofer <elists@fini.tv> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Roger Shufflebottom <rogershuff@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
But it would be nice to see super white and sub black excursions before correcting them.  So, we live with, what to me, look like wrong values?

IME, clipped levels are evident looking at the scopes.

Although,

Now that I think about it... I would like to see about 10% above 100IRE to help me peek if there's any relevant detail I'd like to pull back without having to perform that maneuver.

- pi

- -
Patrick inhofer
Colorist / Finisher / Owner, Fini.tv
Trainer, Tao Of Color.com
Subscribe to my free weekly Color Grading Newsletter!

Reel: http://www.fini.tv/demo.html

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment