Saturday, March 22, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid/Resolve levels question

 

"Personally, grading in Symphony without external scopes would drive me nuts... the images are just too small for these late-40s eyes."

The thought of doing it with early 50s eyes was enough for me to spring for a Tek. scope.  I never want to look back.  ;-)

P.S.:   Am I just too nerdy and unaware that when I hear people running Resolve without an external scope for broadcast work I cringe?  I'm told those internal scopes are accurate and at one place I work they built a Resolve with no scope and brought in a Davinci operator for a few projects who used the internal scopes and the Panny monitor waveform/vectorscope to do a few shows.  I'm not a fan of this trend but do I need to be more open minded?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment