Saturday, March 15, 2014

[Avid-L2] Re-create Title Media... 2nd time keeps the proper formatting, first time wrong.

 

When using the "Clip>Re-create Title Media..." Avid command.


I find that to keep the formatting correct I need to re-create the title media a second time.

The first time the Avid is creating wrong formatting, in other words wrong Kerning and Leading.

I found that if I re-create the media a second time the formatting is perfect/as intended.

Just thought I would share this workflow solution that is working!!!


The system info I am seeing this on - Macintosh Avid Media Composer version 5.5.3.7 - Macintosh OS X version 10.6.8


Amazing

- scott freeman

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment