Saturday, March 1, 2014

[Avid-L2] Cut and Paste Text from title tool into email?

 

In trying to cut and paste text from the title tool into a firefox yahoo email I could see the text when I pasted it in but when I sent the email only the first few lines came through.  This was a simple multi-lined slate with all the text coming from one text field.  I found on retrying if I pasted the text into the body of an email and then rehighlighted the pasted text and copied that and pasted it lower in the email the text appeared with a bunch of black diamond shapes with a "?" mark in the middle of the diamond.  On much of the text but not all this occured.  I could delete the ? mark diamonds and then the slate text was e mailable.  I assume these diamond ? marks are some sort of formatting characters that the title tool hides.  Does anybody know of a more sophisticate way of removing these diamond marks other than manually deleting them?
 
John Moore
Barking Trout Productions
Studio City, CA
bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment