Saturday, March 22, 2014

[Avid-L2] Camtasia Screen Recording for use in Media Composer

 

Hi there, 
Again, from the DS List, there was a question about Screen Recording for use in Media Composer and Camtasia. 
The conversation turned to the "proprietary" format of .camrec and here is how I use it.

Camtasia and the .camrec format is actually a envelope format that contains all the files in their native formats which are supported by Avid AMA or import. 
I "threw together"step by step instruction list on how it Camtasia works with Media Composer.. or DS  I've been on Camtasia for 3 years and they have developed the software quite a bit.  It's never failed me and is well worth the $$

Here is google site link to some instructions.
expand your window full screen for best viewing.

 I hope it helps someone someday.
Cheers
Jeff

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment