Saturday, February 15, 2014

[Avid-L2] Unable to import files to MC 7.0.3

 

Dear all,

I have a ProMax turnkey HP Z400 workstation (Win 7 Pro Service Pack 1, 2.93
GHz dual core, 8 GB RAM) with FW800 Glyph GT062E drives for the original video
files and computes running Avid MC 7.03. I want to edit a 3-camera shoot.
When I try to import AVCHD files (1080/30P from Panasonic AF-100 and AG-AC90)
I get the error "Exception: NEMFileWriter: Executeinternal TIMEOUT -
NEMFileWriter has detected upstream pipe stall . . .". With repeated trying,
I've been able to import most of the files up to 2.22 GB (14.42 min) but not
the 3.99 GB (26 min.) files (the event was about 1 hr, 10 min and so I have
three files for the AVCHD cameras). I also wish to work with the P2 files
from a Panasonic HVX-200 but see that I need to go back to MC 7.0 or 7.02 to
use AMA (I'd rather import). What should I do? Do I need to convert the
files to a different format and, if so, what format using what software? Any
help will be appreciated. Thanks. David.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment