Sunday, February 9, 2014

[Avid-L2] Re: Video Levels jump in pause on Sony F-500 HDCam

 

I'll see if I find anything like that in the menu on the F-500. Could they have been looking at the standard video gain adjustment for the deck or was it a special function menu? I haven't run into a special gain setting but then I haven't looked for one.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, Ashley Smith <ashley@...> wrote:
>
> Just had a similar thing on a playout to HDCAM. The deck had an auto
> gain enabled on one of the menu settings.
> Looking over the VT op's shoulder I saw the setting should be 709
> instead of 800. Sorry can't recall exactly which menu item.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment