Friday, January 10, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] KiPro to Avid workflow

 

Thanks Rich,  The truck vendor will let me take the KiPro drives with me. I'm glad it's just a simple copy thru my PowerBook to the client's drive.  I didn't want to pay the four hours of OT for the truck just to copy files. 

Gregg Foster
Editor
ABC News
Good Morning America
732-735-4343


Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2014, at 9:58 AM, RRF Avid <rrfavid@hotsprocketfilms.com> wrote:

 

Assuming they give you the KiPro hard drive cartridges, the files just copy over like any other files from the KiPro cartridge to wherever you want via FW 800.  No third party software necessary.  Easy!


- Rich

On Jan 10, 2014, at 4:45 AM, Gregg Foster <fieldproductions@comcast.net> wrote:

 

Oh great and wise Avid-L2ers.  What is the best workflow to copy the ProRes capture files from a standard KiPro to the clients hard drive for transporting to their Avid.  Do they just copy over or is there Aja or third party software to use? I will have eight cameras ISOed on eight KiPros. (Standard KiPros, not minis or rack or quads).  TIA

Gregg Foster
Editor
ABC News
Good Morning America
732-735-4343


Sent from my iPhone


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment