Saturday, January 18, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] AVID FREEZES

 

More details would be helpful. Version? PC? Mac? Any hardware attached? Have you tried creating a new project with  a new user profile and see if it launches? Try trashing the MCState foe (Media Composer folder>Settings  folder.


With Best Wishes
Roger Shufflebottom
rogershuff@yahoo.co.uk
+44 7973 543660


On 18 Jan 2014, at 00:39, bakertv1945 <bakertv1945@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Help! I am in the middle of a project. When I try to open Media Composer it gets as far as loading Sequence and Freezes. This happens on old sequences from Avid Projects any thing. I tried reinstalling same thing. But I get a error 1308 can not find files on some of the avid files I hit ignor and it keeps loading. When I open freezes on sequence it goes through settings and then all the bin windows sit there white. Thank You


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment