Monday, December 30, 2013

[Avid-L2] quick mc7 purchasing questions

 

Hi folks -

I'm trying to make a last minute end of year purchase of MC7 and i'm getting very frustrated trying to find some simple info on Avid's site.

I have an MC 3.5 dongle - I'm just wondering if this does anything for me as far as qualifying for upgrade pricing (I don't expect it but would love to confirm).

Also I'm purchasing to install on a system I won't have access to for a week or so. So I would just like to confirm that I can purchase today and if there's anything tricky here if that makes sense.

I'm sorry to clog the list with this but Avid's site is impossible and Marianna is on vacation. Thanks for your help!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment