Saturday, November 23, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Top Gun edited on a computer?

 


On 23 Nov 2013, at 18:21, "Alan Miller" <ammfx@yahoo.com> wrote:

"I was in that hotel room too. I have the alpha disk and many beta versions too."

- And they still haven't updated the title tool in all these years :-)

Stuart

Jeff Krebs <rockinjeff@gmail.com> wrote:
hee hee hee 
yes Top Gun edited on the Avid 1 Media Composer.

ok not really
I'm pretty sure only myself, Alan Miller, Steve Hullfish and maybe even Terry were around to enjoy this demo
Who was actually born on this list to run the Avid 1 Media Composer? I ran beta 0.98 before the Media Composer was released to the public (number 003)

Saw it in a hotel room in 1988.


--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment