Saturday, November 2, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] RE: Project Archive

 

I've tried Media copy as its a great product but it crashed in my current Osx 10.8.4.  I don't think it still works. Wish it did.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2013, at 2:30 PM, <oliverpeters@oliverpeters.com> wrote:

 

Look through the workflow for consolidating projects and media.


Another approach is to use the free Automatic Duck Media Copy application (still available). As far as I know it still works. Media Copy reads a sequence and then copies the file and all MXF media into a separate folder, which can be archived to wherever you want. All in proper Avid data formats.

- Oliver

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment