Saturday, November 16, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: More Horn-Tootin'

 


On Nov 16, 2013, at 8:42 PM, johnrobmoore wrote:

> If I cut and paste your link it works but for some reason right clicking and opening in a new tab or just clicking on it sends me to Brutally Honest Abe.  Somehow the automatic linking seems to lose some of the characters in your link.  Weird I'm on a mac running firefox.

I say:

I don't know why you're getting that.  I just tried it and it works for me.

John also said:

> Fun stuff on the open.  What are your wash effects coming from?  Prebuilt or internally built?  Like the shatter effect, remember when that kind of thing was big with the A-53 warp board?

I answer:

When you've got to finish in a hurry, everything must be prebuilt.  It's a matt key graphic effect.

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
    NBC Today Show, New York


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (56)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment